OPTIC 1 COB 54W LED grow lightKode: 87/90
Optic 1 Patent Pending 54 watt full Spectrum LED Grow Light. The Most efficient COB in the Optic LED Lineup coming in at efficacy 2.15. Harnessing the CREE XLamp® CXB-3590 with a glass projection lens to spot beam the light into your desired grow area maximizing your yields. Passively cooled by an overbuilt pin fin heatsink Optic 1 emits very little heat making your environment easier to manage. Optic 1 comes in daylight white 3500k color temperature which does amazing in flowering and does really good in VEG as it has a well balanced Spectrum.
The XLamp® CXB3590 LED Array is the brightest member of the second generation of the CXA family that delivers up to 30% higher efficacy and up to 20% higher lumens than the first generation in the same Light Emitting Surface. The CXB3590 LED delivers high lumen output and high efficacy in a single, easy-to-use Chip that is designed to last many years. 2.15 umol/watt efficiency rating puts Optic 1 at the Top of the charts in efficiency for LED Grow Lights today.
2' x 2' Flower
3' x 3' Veg
Best possible optics to maximize output.
Up to 2.0 Grams yield per watt
Optic 1 Specifications:
- LEDs: CREE XLAMP CXB3590
- Cooling: Passive Heatsink (No fan)
- 3500K DayLight White
- CRI: 80
- umol/ watt 2.1
- Forward Foltage: 36V
- Max Current Drive: 3600ma
- Actual Power Draw: 54 watts
- COB Max Power: 132 Watts
- Lifetime: 50,000 Hours (8.5 years @16hrs daily use)
- Warranty: 5 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- Light Fixtures: 1x Optic 1 Grow Light
- Driver: Meanwell
- Cables: 12 Foot attached power cord
- Plug: USA, UK, EURO, Africa, Austrailia & more
- Dimming: No dimmer needed on with fixture
- Hanger: Built in
- Recommended for: Closet Grow, Cabinet Grow & Grow Tents.
- Optic1 Review
|Coverage area:||< 60x60cm|
|Replacement for:||100w HPS|
|? What do you prefer?:||Energy saving|
Seien Sie der Erste, der einen Beitrag über diesen Artikel schreibt.